HOME

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Singapore@The New Paper Wedding Planner 2011

I spent my weekend at Singapore last week. The Vivo city shopping center organized a quite big wedding expo there. Wooo...having a bridal show attracted so many photographer came to snap photos . 
  
Finally,  found the good  "fengsui" place to stand... The photographer there are very "Kia Su" , all stand very in front of the stage . Surprise!!, most photographers bring their "Big Gun" lens 70-200 mm, also want to get front "Feng Sui " place .
Aiyo!!!For me , I need to stand very very  in front of the stage .I travel to SG , how to bring my "Big Guns" lens .. I normally brought my 16-35mm lens.



























Woooo...so beautiful " Happiness Tree 幸福树" .. Hanging up so many happiness wedding photos on the tree!!



No comments:

Post a Comment